View Single Post
Old
03-15-2004, 03:32 PM
Davisian

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg
More importantly, I was actually wondering recently how you are doing these days? Your move turned out well I hope and things are going well for you?
Since you ask, prepare for a thread subject hijacking..

Things are going well.. New Job, new house, new life.. Each keeping me busier than I ever have been before, so the hectic pace keeps me from dwelling too long on things..

Wife is doing good. Better than can be expected, and I guess I should just face another fear and make the announcement..

I've yet to mention this here, except to klingsor and a couple others via pm, but we're expecting again.. It's a boy..

We're due on the 21st of April, but going in on April 1st to do an amnio, and if the lungs are developed, then they'll induce.

Needless to say, it's been an anxious few months, but She's been going to a high risk doctor, and he's been good.. She's just so tough. Some complications, but nothing we can't handle. The "bad thoughts" that creep in have been the worst part.

So I've been down this road before, and I'm pretty nervous about posting it, but I was planning on letting the HF paisan's know some time soon, and now seemed as good a time as any..

Guess you could say we decided to "get busy living.."