View Single Post
Old
03-15-2004, 04:28 PM
Park #2

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janerixon
jas
i agree and disagree, i agree mironov is going to be brought back to be a pair with tyutin, they play well together and mironov can play a mean game in front of the net something we need

the way i see our defense for next year
mironov-tyutin
lampman-poti
kasper-rachunek

7 man will be mcallister or possibly kondratiev

poti has actually been a bit better since we lost leetch, he is no brian leetch but he is our best offensive minded d-man and he has been good on the powerplay, he is still young and makes a good amount of money, i think other teams wont want him and we will keep him

if there is one player i can see sather using as a trade chip to move up in the draft it is lundmark, who is playing better but does not look like a 2nd line nhl center, maybe a 2nd line winger or a 3rd line center, and i think if any youngster is dealt it will be lundmark

i completely agree that purinton is on the outs, esepcially with the acquistion of grenier and mcallister

lastly as for kondratiev, i believe he has a good chance to make the team, but im not sure he is better than lampman at this point and if kondratiev doesnt make the team, we may as well keep him in hartford to be reay to play when necessary
I would be really surprised to see Mironov back. Kondratiev will be in the lineup next year barring setbacks.... and he is better then Lampman in the eyes of most. To be honest, Kondratiev and Tyutin are similar prospects.