View Single Post
Old
09-21-2007, 05:26 AM
Alpine

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueEagle View Post
Not bad for a first game. The aigles bleus looked really good during the first two periods, too bad for the defensive meltdown in the third.

I was impressed with the new guys, loved the fight. I wish the CIS would allow fighting, it adds another level of intensity to the game.

After this first game, I think UNB will be the team to beat this year. They played a much better game that UdeM. I hope I am wrong, I guess we'll see pretty soon

Edit: Almost forgot Gauget's goal, It was nice to see a familiar face score a goal for the isles. Didn't see much of Gaudet after his goal, found kinda weird he didn't get more ice time :S
Gaudet played a fair amount on the PP which surprised me. Nice polite round of applause eh? Not what he's been used to when he played on Coliseum ice before though.
Good to see Berube get one and Mathieu Richard too didn't look outta place.
Isles third goal, made me laugh...........kinda looked like Brideau was watching himself on the Jumbotron, the puck sorta bounced his way the Isles guy was on top of it and away he went.
Liked the physical edge Les Aigles played with (though most of the game).
Guessing about the roster is over. Man I was wrong about LeBlanc, Marc Richard is listed as 3rd goalie...................oops. Three Richards on the roster all with M as first intial, this may get confussing.
McGill next for two games eh?
Strozynski was listed in the programme but didn't play?

Alpine is offline   Reply With Quote