View Single Post
Old
03-15-2004, 08:42 PM
Son of Steinbrenner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by True Blue
Several things to point out. First of all if by youngsters who are "that aren't highly skilled or even acceptable to play" you mean the current prospects that are playing, you are entitled to your opinion. But how are the Rangers going to ever find out if these players have anything if they are constantly playing the likes of Messier and Hlvac? What is the point of playing Messier top minutes at this point?

"I'm quite sure that Messier also provides a huge leadership and teaching role within the team"

You are obviously not a fan of this team. Messier has been an embarassment of a captain. The only thing he leads is is missed practices. His vaunted leadership skills were very much a reflection of the team's play.

messier is an embarssment of a captain. mark messier was the captain of the one stanley cup team any of us have seen. oh truebrooks you amaze me everyday.
honestly why do you even watch the rangers? i bet you wish the rangers never traded amonte or weight. infact i would bet on that.

btw i think messier shoule retire its time but i will always respect what he has done for this team. it is amazing some people can't. if on june 13 1994 somebody said to you in order for the rangers to win tommorow night the team will turn to ***** would you take the deal? i would because that feeling of winning the cup is still one of the best feelings i can have ever had in my life.

(TrueBrooks june 14 was the night the rangers won the cup. i'm sure you wouldn't know that)

Last edited by Son of Steinbrenner: 03-15-2004 at 08:49 PM.