View Single Post
Old
03-16-2004, 01:18 PM
Sammy*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuckfan in TO
really?? you should read some other boards on this... go to calgarypuck and see how they sterotype all canuck fans into one category because of the rally they held...

I've also read plenty of threads here where any canuck fan saying anything similar in defense to Bertuzzi is also being picked on... we're Bertuzzi apologists for saying things similar to what Weinrich said about Bertuzzi in his letter.

post a thread here saying that Bertuzzi is not a goon, it's not the type of player he is, and isn't seen as a goon in the NHL... wonder what kind of responses it would get?

I've seen far too many posts about how Bertuzzi was acting during the press conference, how those were fake tears and he's only sorry because it hurts his career, etc... to actually think differently about this... hell there are people with avatars here that say Bertuzzi is a criminal...
Well, I then include all those people in my definition of Donkey as well.
FWIW, I think Bertuzzi takes as much physical abuse as anybody in the NHL & its a bit of a joke as to why guys like him dont get more calls .