View Single Post
Old
03-16-2004, 07:14 PM
Dundalis

vCash: 500
Bell wont ever be a 40 goal scorer imo. Like I said he's too inconsistant. I see his offensive upside similar to that of Jason Arnott. He's not even as skilled offensively as Arnott either.
Quote:
Both are grinders, both are not a guy that carries a line, but can complement it very well.
Morrow has OFTEN carried his lines. He's also done it in the playoffs. I think you people get confused when you look at all the 'talent' in Dallas. Talented players that don't put up points are as useless offensively as your average player. It therefore means nothing that Dallas have a lot of talent because offensively our talent have sucked for the majority of the year apart from Billy Guerin. I mean Modano only has 35 or so points in 66 games, this is a point per game player for his entire career. And Lehtinen the 30 goal scorer, has 11 so far. We have been one of the lowest scoring teams in the NHL for a lot of this season. Went through a long period were this team struggled to score more than a goal a game. It's all on Turco alone that we are where we are on the standings. the topped out thing is kinda funny. Morrow has been our best player this season. Yes our best player even with all our 'talent'. Some might say Guerin, but he scored a lot of his goals in bunches, and while he's been good Morrow has been awesome on the forecheck, keeping the puck in the offensive zone and allowing his line with Arnott and Guerin to be as dominant as they have been recently. He aint no compliment player. Like M=G said, Morrow is one of the top forwards in hits this season, the complete power forward.