View Single Post
Old
03-16-2004, 07:11 PM
Gibsons Finest
Beast

vCash: 500
Brenden Morrow by far. The guy is great defensively and can score at times. Bell is good offensively, but is not the defensive presence Morrow is. Morrow is 25 and already he's become a huge part of a deep Dallas team. Other than Turco, Brenden Morrow has been the Stars' MVP of the season, and had he not been on the team, the Stars could likely have been struggling for the playoffs right now. Mark Bell isn't currently the best player on one of the least deepest teams in the league. That doesn't prove anything, but Morrow is better then Mark Bell, and likely will. Bell's highest potential is around 70-80 points, with 30 goals. That would be around career highs. Morrow's is around 25 goals for 65 points, likely career highs also. Morrow's potential defensively is the Selke trophy. Bell's potential defensively is being the 2nd best defensive forward on the team(behind Ruutu). I'll take Morrow any day of the week. He's also the one guy, if any in the league, that I'd want on my team. No joke.