09-27-2007, 11:06 AM
PSUhockey34

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by usiel View Post
Poti-Jurcina
Mo-Pots
Erksine-Eminger

Either keep Boomer as the 7th and go in early in the season to eval Eminger and perhaps showcase him for about 10 to 15 games. Green goes to hershey early. He's had a very good offensive showing in the preseason but he still makes some mistakes.

Also could just cut loose Boomer and platoon Eminger/Green in the 3rd pairing for the first 10-15 games and then decide what to do.
Boomer is going to end up back in Europe and Green starts the year in Hershey...that's the way I'm calling this

like what Japser said, Green is waiver exempt so the Caps can be pretty liberal in his use and have the time to let Eminger get some games under him before making a decision on moving him...it's not like he's being thrown into the top 3 or 4 blueline slots, he can rebuild his game on the bottom pairing...it's all mental with him, he's definitely got the tools to be a great top 4 guy but I also doubt he ever reaches that potential

the Caps only get better and deeper if Emmy turns things around regardless if Green earned his spot in the lineup

Last edited by PSUhockey34: 09-27-2007 at 11:15 AM.
PSUhockey34 is offline   Reply With Quote