View Single Post
Old
09-29-2007, 06:39 PM
PSUhockey34

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by atomic View Post
I responded to somebody's post to my thoughts on this on the Official Caps board, when someone posted about my posts here on the subject. Was it you? I don't think their is any need to respond to it here because you will send me a PM calling me a troll and then suspend me. If you want to discuss it go to the official boards and I will be glad to share my thoughts were I can respond without my post being deleted.
what are you talking about? who brings ups a thread from 4 months ago? I've never had an account on the main boards nor do I plan on starting one

as for the whole backstrom never playing a game for the caps...

your exact words:
I doubt he will ever play for the caps. He was upset and being picked. He can wait another year and then re-enter the draft. The caps are idiots and should have picked Kessel. At least ask a guy if he would have played for the team if he were drafted. Here's guessing if the Bruins selected him he would be playing in the NHL this season.

or another one:
Well in a year when Johnson is playing in the NHL and Backstrom is still in Sweden you will realize it was a wasted pick for the Caps and not for the blues
http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=262700&page=6

you sure called that one right

Last edited by PSUhockey34: 09-29-2007 at 06:59 PM.
PSUhockey34 is offline   Reply With Quote