View Single Post
Old
10-01-2007, 08:22 AM
Lion Hound
@JoeTucc26

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by rangers5 View Post
With all the attention that Hollweg and Avery are going to draw from the other teams, do you all think at this point that we need Orr in the lineup everyday for protective purposes? I know Hossa can provide better play along the boards and kill penalties, but it seems to me that a team with Avery Hollweg and Callahan, three tough but small pests, as well as a slew of talented forwards that need protection, that Orr needs to be a fixture on the 4th line.....Thoughts?

Thius club would be absolutely screaming for an enforcer if Orr wasn't on the team. Avery, and Hollweg are both super-pests...we will see players getting run every game...we will probably see that anyway. But at the very least, Orr is there to answer the bell, becuase the team certainly doesn;t want Drury and Shanny doing it.

I think Orr had about 5 majors in the pre-season already. Imagine how busy he will be during the reg season?

But oh yeah...we could have just done this in one of the other 2 Orr threads that have been created over the past couple weeks.

Lion Hound is offline   Reply With Quote