View Single Post
Old
03-17-2004, 01:58 PM
orcatown

vCash: 500
I think this board has been heavily against Vancouver. Any attempt by Vancouver to discuss this incident has been shot down. Even the mildest inquiries about the background for the inciden that actual injuries have been deleted or totally dismissed. Other posters are allowed to to say anything about Bertuzzi, Vancouver and its fans without even a warning. Its open seson on this board. If they are going to permit people to slam Vancouver ok. But in the name of fairness shouldn't Vancouver fans be able to respond.

I thought this was a place for knowledge discussion about hockey. A place where detail, such as the state of Moore's injuries could be discussed. Cetrtainly it would be ok to talk about the state of Drury injury, of Zhitnik's injury. Why is the state of Moore's injuries out of bounds. And this is not rehashing all news. This is on-going and important issue.

Honestly I like'd the people who run this board to ask yourselves if you are being fair? Or, short of that, to have the intellectual honesty to explain why an open discussion of theis issues involved here are not permitted. I know I propbably get deleted again but this are honest and legimate questions