View Single Post
Old
10-01-2007, 10:16 AM
coolbean04

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingnBluesOnBroadway View Post
I'm not a big Orr fan. And I'm not a big fighting guy. But the 4th line are going to play very few minutes night in and night out. So I don't really see the harm of Orr on the 4th line.

I guess it comes down to who would you have playing 5 minutes a night on the 4th line?
Exactly, and I get soooooooo frustrated how they think guys like Hollweg and Orr takes up spaces for our guys.

LISTEN, the 4th line doesn't play much. They'd probably get about 5 min. a game, is that what you want for Dawes???? If they can't get consistent ice time, they should be in Hartford.

The lines should be:

Straka- Drury/Gomez - Jagr
Shanny - Drury/Gomez- Avery
Prucha - Dubinsky/AA- Callahan
Hollweg- Betts-Orr

Yes I know, Hossa doesn't have a spot and I like Hossa too. I don't want to get rid of Hossa but I think Prucha is better. Also, a prospect center gets the nod over Hossa. Hossa a nice player to have in case of an injury or if someone is slumping. He'll end up having a lousy year due to not playing much ice time, we sign him to an extension and he'll have ice time next year when Straka, and Shanny are gone. Having Hossa on the 4th line is a waste too, I rather have our enforcers on the 4th line and not mess with it.

coolbean04 is offline   Reply With Quote