Tuggy

vCash: 1484
Quote:
Originally Posted by patp77
There are only 3 teams in the East that sort of scare me right now:

-Ottawa
-Tampa Bay
-Toronto
For me, the only team that I would want to avoid in the first round is Boston. I think that they made the best additions at trade deadline time with Gonchar and Nylander. Raycroft doesn't seem to be slowing down anytime soon and if Samsonov comes back healthy for the playoffs they will have 3 solid lines.

Ottawa just doesn't seem like the team they were last year. The media and fans have hyped their goaltending problems that it finally looks like it's starting to take its toll on them. They goes nowhere with Lalime, not because of him but because of the team's confidence in front of him.

Toronto I still feel is a little to slow to keep up with us. If the Habs can play with intensity and use their speed every night, then I can't see the Leafs slow defense being able to keep up. As long as you can shut down the Sundin line, which is a very tall order, then the Leafs are beatable.

Tampa Bay is a mystery. Some nights they look invincible and other nights they look like they couldn't score if their life depended on it. I would still prefer not to play them in the first round. But I do think we match up pretty well against them and it would be a pretty exciting series.