View Single Post
Old
03-17-2004, 05:34 PM
tritone

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clumsyhab
Saku is a great player for the habs, my fav in the last 10 years, but his number won't be retired. Even Theo won't have his # retired if he doesn't win a Stanley Cup by himself for us. There are just so many great Hab players that doesn't have their # retired. Just think about Patrcik Roy! Saku leaving MTL will be as sad as when Patrick left. I think (and hope) that Saku will end his career in Montreal since he and his wife are very involved in all kind of stuffs for our city and he's the best Hab player since his debut.
Patrick Roy left with a dramatic beauty queen scene and a big blubbering baby attitude. He doesn't deserve to have his number retired by a classy organization.
I know people are going to go nuts on me for this and so be it BUT
Patrick Roy is/was perhaps one of the greatest goalies of all time but his attitude stinks , he's a big whining , spoiled brat as far as I'm concerned.
Yes he was almost solely responsable for 2 cups but I'll remember him as the little boy who couldn't handle the way Tremblay treated him . Ohhhhhhh poor baby millionaire can't be told that he's not the boss of the team anymore boo hoo hoo ... when the going got tough Roy got going...all the way to Colorado. pshaw on him.