View Single Post
Old
03-17-2004, 08:03 PM
Frozen North
Healthy Scratch

vCash: 500
I hope Grenier get's a loook-see next season as a replacement for Purinton. I always gave him the benefit of the doubt because he was somewhat young. I was hoping he would develop, but I think he's had enough time to develop and has proven what he's capable of. I think he'd make a decent AHLer/occasional call-up.

Quote:
YOU ARE ALL QUICK TO KNOCK HIM OK HE SUCKERED CAIRNS BUT CAIRNS ALSO PUNCHED RUCINSKY IN THE FACE THAT GAME FOR NO REASON THATS BEING COWARDLY SO WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND DONT LIKE DALE THAT MUCH NOT REALLY A FIT IN THE LINEUP BUT NEVER DISLIKED THE GUY... SO U ALL SHOULD LOOK AT BOTH SIDES OF THE MIRROR B4 YAPPING IVE SEEN HIM SQUARE OFF 100% FAIR AGAINST GUYS LIKE BRASHEAR AND WORREL AND OTHERS AND HANDLE HIS OWN HE CAN FIGHT . SO STOP KNOCKING THE GUY. YOU ARE NOT IN THE SITUATION T5HESE GUYS ARE IN SO U ALL SHOULD THINK B4 U TALK
ok... I HOPE GRENIER GETS A LOOKSEE NEXT SEASON AS A REPLACEMENT FOR PURINTON I ALWAYS GAVE HIM THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT BECAUSE HE WAS SOMEWHAT YOUNG I WAS HOPING HE WOULD DEVELOP BUT I THINK HE'S HAD ENOUGH TIME TO DEVELOP AND HAS PROVEN WHAT HES CAPABLE OF I THINK HELL MAKE A DCENT AHLER AND OCCASIONAL CALL UP.