Thread: FA/UFA list?
View Single Post
Old
03-18-2004, 08:18 AM
dumpsathernow*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RushingRocket
it wouldn't kill me to have Iginla, but brunette and Pronger would be horrible signings. Iginla wouldn't be great either, but it wouldn't be the worst Vet sather ever picked up.

I know Eric doesn't fit in with the youth movement, but given his recent injuries, he'd probably be cheap. If he restricted the rangers financially, then I'd say no. But I think he wants to stay here, and won't be expensive.

In a perfect world we'd get Eric cheap, trade up for Ovechkin, resign Rucinsky and Barnaby, not resign Mess, and trade Holik (even though we'd have to eat some of his salary) so that Lundmark and Moore could get decent ice time at center.
will take eric if he comes back for no more than 3 mill a season no bonuses nothing whatever he plays whatever he does 3mill no more rather see 2.5, dont trade holik the best shutdown defensive fwd in the game when given the shot actually used correct, trade lundmark put umberger in his spot, if pitts gets ovechkin they wont trade him they cant afford marc andre fleury what makes u guys think they can afford 5 draft pick players rather than one