View Single Post
Old
10-04-2007, 11:35 AM
Enoch
This is my boomstick

vCash: 500
Well, I caved in and got the HDTV package.....and I have to say, it takes hockey to a new level. If anyone is on the fence, it is worth it.

I'm not sure we pull this one out. I like Colorado's team this year, and I expect them to make it past the first round of the playoffs. The addition of Ryan Smyth and Scott Hannan, along with a full season out of Jordan Leopold is going to make them VERY dangerous and much more responsible defensively (which they were not last year). Paul Stastny is just flat out awesome, a tremendous second round selection at the time, a tremendous player already. He was brilliant last night in dallas.

When you have a first line with Smyth-Sakic-Hejduk, a second line of Brunette-Stastny-Hlinka (and man Hlinka has some great hands and Brunette is money besides Stastny), and a third line with snipers like Wolski and Svatos.........your in for a shootout. Lets hope our defensive schemes will work better this year, but with the way Trotz has the offensive players spread out.......I just do not see it tonight.

3-1 Avs.