View Single Post
Old
03-19-2004, 07:33 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by db23
LeNeveau was a star in the ECAC from the get go. As an 18 year old. There is no difference between Michaud and LeNeveau who isn't exactly tearing it up in the AHL as a 20 year old either. They both competed for the backup job at the WJC this year and LeNeveau narrowly won out. Put Olivier in net for Brown U. this season and he would have doen as well as Danis.

Don't take this the wrong way, but I think your on crack. Do you watch these guys play or do you go off stats only? LeNeveau (yes I can't spell) is in a whole different league then Michaud. He put up the 2nd best save % ever in the NCAA, even though Cornell was one of the best coached teams I have seen, LeNeveau was amazing. How can you say Michaud would do just as good at Brown? Its just pointless to say cause you can't prove it. Again how many times have you seen Danis? How well do you know Brown and what system they use? What is it about Michaud that you think makes him so good? reflexes, glove hand, positioning, angles? This should be good.