vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bretzky-StaalFor07 View Post
i'd rather see

Prucha Drury Jagr
Callahan Gomez Shanahan
Straka Betts Hossa
Orr Dubinsky Byers

Line1: Prucha and Drury are speed demons and are so good at hunting down pucks. Jagr will do his thing and has 2 finishers with him. I really think this is Prucha's year. I want to see him on the top line.

Line2: Callahan and Gomez are also speed demons. Gomez will carry into the zone on the rush with Cally to the side and Shanny a step or two behind coming down the slot. Gomez with 2 guys who like to shoot first and have great shots.

Line 3: Straka brings his speed and effort and doesn't have to be the "responsible" one on the line because Bettsy is the center. Hossa's work down low could lead to some chances for these two.

Line 4: Orr should be dressed for games against certain teams. You know which ones I'm talking about. Since Renney is trying this Betts on the 3rd, Dubinsky on the 4th experiment, I'd like to see another big body that Dubinsky would feel familiar with. Bring up Byers. He looked strong in pre-season. A good guy to have in the front of the net and can also bring energy. Which brings me to the energy-guy of the team: Hollweg. Hollweg makes Ortmeyer look like Bure. Ryan Hollweg has 0 offense. ZERO. I feel (and some may disagree) that Byers is capable of bringing just as much hitting, effort and energy. He scored a nice goal off a rebond in front of the net in pre-season. I think he should get another chance before mid-season. I really think on a championship caliber team, your 4th liners having just a LITTLE bit of an offensive touch might come in handy in the playoffs.

Hollweg gets almost no playing time and look at the players he's playing with, he's shown sparks of offensive at times. You got to have Hollweg in there over Orr.

In The Flesh is offline   Reply With Quote