View Single Post
Old
03-20-2004, 06:46 AM
anonymous*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaineers
He has more knowlege of the game and the Flyers than you and tytech combined - that's why he's a moderator. Quit whining like a B**** tytech - opinions are just fine on this site - stated as a fact or otherwise. Wow- you found something he was wrong about (Therien) so what??? Did you think he'd be moved? I never imagined anyone would be stupid enough to take him.

So stick to the topic and give us your opinion on KAPANEN AS A DEFENSEMAN. Not your opinion on other's opinions because we don't care.

Kapanen won't play D in the playoffs. He's too small and that's that. That's my opinion - am I pompous too?
Well Sally, excuse me if I offended you and your boyfriend. I was merely pointing out that by stating opinion as fact he opened himself up to more harsh criticism. He's a kid and thinks he knows it all already. He knows more about hockey than you, most likely, but he's still fresh in the world as far as I'm concerned.

Hitchcock said Kapanen might play some D in the playoffs. That's what this thread is about, did you lovers miss the title? All of a sudden GKJ comes in with his all knowing insights saying it will never happen. Hitchcock said it might, why not wait and see if he does or doesn't, GKJ has been proven wrong before, recently. All he has to do is say "I doubt it" or " In my opinion..." That's it, and this isn't even an argument.

If that's your opinion then yeah, your pompous too, get it? Oh well I'm sure your boyfriend can get a deal on KY at work, employee discount and all.