10-18-2007, 12:32 PM
BigTeddyPaul

vCash: 872
Name: Paul
Sex: M
Birthplace: Redmond, Washington
Hometown: San Luis Obispo, California
Mode of Transportation: 1997 Nissan Altima
Job: I work as a front desk person in a small bed and breakfast.
How and when you became a Blues fan: I became a Blues fan because I was bored. There was nothing to do but watch TV and nothing was on TV except a boring hockey game. I watched most of it and it turned out to be a playoff game between the Red Wings and the Blues. A guy, later I learned to be MacInnis, shot the puck around the blue line area past a goalie (learned later it was Osgood) and tied up the game. The shot was mind boggling to me and I have been a freak ever since.
Favorite current Blues player: Paul Karyia.
Favorite all-time Blues player: Al MacInnis
Favorite active non-Blues player: Chris Pronger. I will always think fondly of the time and effort he put in the Blues organization.
Favorite all-time non-Blues player: Stevens (HA .. I kid I kid). Seriously, as much as I hate to say it Peter Forsberg. The guy just wows me.
Definitive Blues Moment: Bergevin puts the puck in our own net and is the scapegoat for the series.
First Blues Game Attended: Last year for Christmas my girlfriend surprised me and spent $170 on $70 tickets for center ice up high at a Sharks vs Blues game. The game was exciting but the score was only 1-0 with Guerin having a nice spin/wrap around goal. Those last five minutes or so were so nausiating and hearing the fans making fun of Legace was great.
College Attended/Attending: I currently attend Cal Poly San Luis Obispo.
Music You Listen To: Not country.
Favorite Band(s): Lifehouse, Relient K
Favorite Movie(s): Too many to list. Godfather, Monty Python, etc.
Favorite Food: Anything my girlfriend makes me.
Favorite TV Show: I don't watch TV but if so it would have to be whatever sport is playing or news channel.
Hobbies: Between school, girlfriend, and work I have no hobbies. I guess stalking this site is a hobby.

BigTeddyPaul is offline   Reply With Quote