View Single Post
Old
03-21-2004, 05:46 PM
Son of Steinbrenner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by in the hall
dude your reply proved how credible your babble is...... you are hanging your hat on todays game???like i said opportunistic.....

how about the 7 goals in 13 games last year??? oh wait you forgot that didnt you

man this is great... its been one year since lundmark was last on his game now hes already a bust when we are so quick to give dvo 3 years to get back into form... hlavac the same... tom poti the same... but wait sather has done a great job rebuilding and drafting yet we havent made the playoffs and have gotten worse yet we can be patient??? such a double standard, fans like you are only looking for an argument because nothing justifies what you are saying especially in the mannor as if we are stupid for thinking lundmark still has a chance... i think you should rethink your stance because fact remains lundmark has only been a bust for 50 games because last year im sure no one not even you had any complaints at the seasons end
hmmmmmmmm
2 goals 3 assists with an average of 11 minutes of ice time. yes lundmark is a wonderful player.
i never said it was stupid for lundmark to get a chance. i am saying this kid has done nothign with the chance he has been given. my complaints after last season were that lundmark was pushed off the puck to easily and didn't have the hands to be a pro. sadly my complaints are reality