View Single Post
Old
03-21-2004, 05:51 PM
Son of Steinbrenner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by True Blue
Can Murray do it more than just once, before you claim that he has no problem scoring w/ Lacouture as a wing? Let him do it for more than just one game before you declare that ANYONE can score w/ lacouture as a wing.
Hlavac 22+ minutes of ice time. Yikes.
More and more I see Renney, more and more he reminds me of Blow. Same mindless strategy that Jackass uses. Good thing that it is his "system". Same stupid penalties. Same inability to stop ANYTHING on the PK. Same overpassing on the perimeter on their own PP. And I am really beginning to fear that if Jackass does not get canned ( and really, is there ANY indication that Dolan is willing to do what is right for the organization?) no other coach from the outside will be willing to work w/ Jackass. So either McGill gets a shot to coach HIS way and HIS system or we could be looking at a tandem of Jackass the GM and yet another puppet coach in Renney.
oh truebrooks you make me laugh.

yes lets have renney teach a new system because its so important to learn one with 7 games left

i have been calling for mcgill to take over as coach since december but now i feel bob francis would be the perfect coach for this team. mcgill is doing a great job with the kids in hartford. look at tjutin murray and lampman. these kids are prepared to play in the nhl. oh wait we can't develop prospects because manny never turned out to be a third line player and lundmark is showing he sucks every game.hmm it just can't be the player can it?