View Single Post
Old
03-21-2004, 08:10 PM
in the hall

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Steinbrenner
hmmmmmmmm
2 goals 3 assists with an average of 11 minutes of ice time. yes lundmark is a wonderful player.
i never said it was stupid for lundmark to get a chance. i am saying this kid has done nothign with the chance he has been given. my complaints after last season were that lundmark was pushed off the puck to easily and didn't have the hands to be a pro. sadly my complaints are reality
actually my point was the way you are going about it in such a condescending mannor you make it sound like we are stupid to think lundmark has a chance to reach his potential.... your complaints were reality but he still scored 7 goals in 13 games all while being pushed off the puck and that is all that matters....

as for his hands not to be a pro??? i think that is a little absurd even now playing like crap his hands dont appear to be stone.. the kid only has only 40 shots on goal that is not even a shot a game...you cant judge his hands on his lack of scoring like you would for dvo and lindros... lundmarks problem is his aggression not his talents