View Single Post
03-22-2004, 08:21 PM
Join Date: Jul 2003
1. Theodore (need I say more?)
2. Ribeiro (contributed to Ryder's emergence, and has brought along Dagenais)
3. Koivu: When Souray went down, he elevated his game, and we are now on an outstanding streak because of his play.
4. Ryder (always shows up, game in game out)
5. Souray (Was a pillar during the first half. Would be higher if he was healthy)
As I write this I find it difficult to assign one player's performance over the other. In all honestly, everyone has been good this year, and thats always a good thing.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Tricolore#20