dulzhok

vCash: 500
We’re are going to a tough time resigning some of our restricted free agents:

Zidlicky—gonna want a huge raise
Vokoun—ditto
Sullivan—If he wants more than 3 million, we’re going to have problems

----
In terms of UFAs:

Johansson- I hope we make an effort to resign this guy. He can play just about any role. He can be a 20+ goal scorer in a scoring line role or solid 2-way guy in a lower role. Plus, he’s just a great guy. His injury problems are the only concern, but that will lower his monetary demands. We should be able to get him locked up pretty cheap (around $1 million).

Johnson- I think he stands a good chance to be gone. He’s been having trouble matching up against other teams top lines, and that’s his main role. Other than the short-handers, he’s just not making a big difference.

York- Unless he comes up huge down the stretch and in the playoffs, I see us moving on.

Zholthok- Barring playoff magic, there’s pretty good chance we’ll let him go without trying re-sign him.

Bombardir—see Zholtok

Murray—We’ve missed him a lot. But, it doesn’t look he’s going to recover.

---
Other guys that whose future in question:

Arkhipov- not getting it done. His contract isn’t all that small either (1.2m, 1.4m in the coming years).

Legwand- same boat as Arkhipov. Hasn’t been a difference maker at all.

Hnidy- the remainder of the year will determine his fate.

----
Prospects who have a shot at a roster spot:

Upshall—needs to hit the gym hard this offseason
Shishkanov—close
Gamache—I think he’s wavier eligible after this season. So he might stand a pretty good chance
Sutter—maybe
Muchaev— is under contract for next year
Setzinger—will likely be under contract for next year

----
UFAs that might interest us:

Ricci, Zhitnik, Konowalchuk, Klemm, Matvichuk, S. Young, Schneider, Nedved, Ulanov, Palffy (dreaming), Jason Allison, Jason Weimer, Brylin, Alfredsson (dreaming), Recchi, Zhamnov, Damphousse, Reichel, Renberg, Klee, Rucinsky. Plus a lot or guys aren’t going to be qualified.