Thread: At this point
View Single Post
Old
03-23-2004, 01:49 PM
Fat Elvis

vCash: 500
I like what you have to say. I'm not sure I would have Cams at center, I think that he would be a more productive winger. IF we lose the next 2, in the last 5 games I say it is try-out, win/lose job time. I do not think that Andy deals with young players well, and hopefully he communicates with them so they know why they're not playing. God knows that there are players in the lineup night after night not producing and it kills me to see them out on the ice shift after shift.
What I'd like to see:
Kings resign Palffy,Stumple for 2nd line, Lappy, Huet, Vis long term, Barney, Fro long term.
Kings not resign Modry, Carter(you just gotta cut your loses), Tripp, Chartrand, Holland, Kuz, and a host of their Manchester career AHL'rs.
Play Clarke, Cammy, Gleason, Grebs, Barney, and Brown and leave them the F$%! alone, let them play.
Find out what we have in Steckel, Hogeboom, Rome, Kanko, Petiot, Gabinet, and even Tambs.
We have too much potential talent to have guys like Kuz, Chartrand, and Tripp to take ice away from these kids. Let's see them play these last 5 games. The magical 94 points is gone.