View Single Post
Old
10-25-2007, 02:48 PM
utmfisher19

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to utmfisher19 Send a message via MSN to utmfisher19 Send a message via Yahoo to utmfisher19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
So now you are equating playmaking with getting on the scoresheet.

You are also equating defensive play based on plus/minus. Paul Kariya is a +48 lifetime player. Does that make him a good defensive player or defensively responsible?

It seems to me that you are the one who hasn't watched him play, but rather simply looked at NHL.com stats.

They are not similar players and have a different approach.

Anyway, since you wouldn't take Prucha and claim that he's a defensive responsible player in the mold of Hartnell (without the size of course), which player would you rather have instead? Fiddler? Tootoo?
the only way i related him to Hartnell is that he gets garbage goals around the net... period. Everything else you assumed. And, yes, ive watched the guy play a lot. Point being, i used FACTS to back up my statements instead of using them as an opinion.

And what i was saying is, i would NOT take Prucha if means we get rid of Zids or Suter for him (which is basically what Eck was saying as them getting one of our offensive d-men). Not even if Zids and Suter were hurt would i take a healthy Prucha.

utmfisher19 is offline   Reply With Quote