View Single Post
Old
10-28-2007, 11:50 AM
slightlystoopid

vCash: 500
New Stick, need help

So I currently am using a Vapor XXX that had the blade broken off so it now has an Easton Z-Carbon CNT blade. At first, my shot was amazing with the new blade. I could lift my slapshot with ease and keep it low when I wanted to. Now, I'm not going to use the slapshot as much as a wrist shot or snap shot during a game, but I still want to keep it decent.
Now, when I take a snapshot with the stick it goes way high and it is wobbly. I don't know if it's me or the stick, but I'm guessing it is just me.
Does anyone have recommendations for a stick with a good balance of a wrist, snap, and slapshot? My XXX gave me a great wrist/snap shot but not as good of a slapshot.
I was looking into a Bauer One90, but it seems to be more of a defenseman's stick. I like the idea of a powerful stick, but I'm more interested in getting off a quick shot on net. I have always been a fan of the Warrior line, but I've never had one before and I'm not sure of which one to get. I was also considering the Vapor XXXX, but I want to try something new.

slightlystoopid is offline   Reply With Quote