View Single Post
10-31-2007, 12:12 PM
Gino 14
Registered User
Join Date: Aug 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 812
vCash: 500
Not really sure how you can "change" an official scoresheet. Once the goals and assists have been reported by the refs and the sheet signed, it can't be changed. Ask for a copy of the officials' scoresheet.

Gino 14 is offline   Reply With Quote