View Single Post
Old
03-25-2004, 06:08 PM
Park #2

vCash: 500
[QUOTE=True Blue][QUOTE=Park #2I gave you a list of facts.... Not sure what more you need... You told me, "I think..."
[/QUOTE]

Just what is it that makes them facts? I can list sentences and call them facts as well. Still does not make your OPINION worth any more than mine.

I've told you nothing but facts. These are not my opinions. I've told you everything I can and will - you choose not to listen and that is fine.

And how are you any different? The only thing that makes you different is that you act like your opinon is gold and all others is crap.

I do write about my opinions very often. Rarely. You look for someone to hold up a sign that says, "HEY - I HAVE INSIDE INFO!! HEY I WORK FOR _________." Well, I'm not going to do that. If you cannot read through the lines, or read posts to figure out certain things, well - then - don't listen to me.

Had you said this at the very beginning, then I would have accepted your statements as having much more validity.

I am not about to post a disclaimer before everything that I write. I mean really.