View Single Post
Old
03-26-2004, 11:57 AM
Aarex

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darz
I'm going to think that Gainey and Julien know a little more about Kovalev's strengths and weaknesses then some poster on the Penguins board.
I'm sure both Gainey and for sure Julien have talked to Kovalev about just about everything.
Don't think that Julien decides his lines like a guy in a fantasy pool. He has 10X the info on his players, including the players input, than everybody on this board combined.
If Julien feels that Kovalev is going to play the left side over the right, you can be sure that he has done his homework.
I agree, no one is in a better position to make line choices then CJ.

However this is just our opinion's based on past performance of what we would like to see. What i'm hoping CJ's goal here is to get everyone comfortable playing with every member of the club and develop some chemistry, because come Playoff time line's are going to be made specifically for the club we are playing. (playing a team like new Jersey is completly different then playing a team like Tampa Bay) If you look at the line up we had against the devils it was a line up we all hated but we got 3 points out of 4...so we can't really complain.

Last edited by Aarex: 03-26-2004 at 12:03 PM.