View Single Post
Old
03-26-2004, 12:24 PM
Duster

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydified
I agree, no one is in a better position to make line choices then CJ.

However this is just our opinion's based on past performance of what we would like to see. What i'm hoping CJ's goal here is to get everyone comfortable playing with every member of the club and develop some chemistry, because come Playoff time line's are going to be made specifically for the club we are playing. (playing a team like new Jersey is completly different then playing a team like Tampa Bay) If you look at the line up we had against the devils it was a line up we all hated but we got 3 points out of 4...so we can't really complain.
Agreed. I think that's exactly what Julien is doing. He has a surplus of players and can rest a few for a couple of games. Better now than in the playoffs. Who cares if the team is 7th or 8th?

Kovalev is starting to fit in. The talent is there and, as a player, you can see he's an offensive threat no matter which line he's on. He is starting to adopt a stronger work ethic. It's too bad he's still nursing an injured shoulder which limits his effectiveness down low. Some have also alluded to a conditioning issue. It's just a matter of time.