View Single Post
Old
03-26-2004, 03:58 PM
#44_delivers

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habber
Hmmm, OK then, let's look at Perrault's whole season if you want to look back.

-1st 53 games, 9 goals including stretches of 9 games and 25 games without socring.
-Then, nets 7 goals in next 11 games.
-Last 3 games, 0 goals, 0 pts, 1 shot on net and a -5.

So it's not like Perrault has had a good season and has just gone "3 games without scoring." Seems to me the 11 games where he was scoring was an anomoly and the last 3 games is consistent with his play all season long.

So don't bring up his scoring 4 goals in 4 goals and try to pass it off of an indication of his play this year. He has been terrible all season long and just got on a lucky streak because he was playing with Koivu and Zed, who were ridiculously hot at the time and were doing all the work. A Panda Bear playing with bamboo could have scored 7 goals playing with those guys at that time.
i hate perrualt as much as the next guy here but this makes little sence try looking at all the players stats in the last 3 days instead of just perrualts(sp?).
in fact ryder has been the only player who really has showed up in the last 3 games.
and no one waz saying perrualt has had a good season, but he has been playing better as of late before the lines went topsy turvy.
btw i never though i'd defend perrualt, i hate him almost as much as dagenias(sucks hardcore) but he doesnt deserve all this from some people.

Last edited by #44_delivers: 03-26-2004 at 04:03 PM.