View Single Post
Old
03-27-2004, 12:13 AM
Rectificator

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcpenny
I saw Uquart play 2 times and this guys has some solid offensive skills, he has teh greatest hands and a great shot. He's just not physical enough but ribeiro did know how to use his body before he played in the AHL, so i assum that Uquart will go through the same process. Lambert could be a great player. Speed, size,shot, he has it all. Needs to built caracter like Uquart but not as bad. He'll play for MTL in 2-3 years.

Lapierre is simply the closest to the NHL. He will be our shut down Center for many years. Speed physical,gritty, in your face with some offensive skills. This guy is a jewel.
Thats also what I think about these kids having seen them 3 time this year...

I don't see how Lapierre could miss the boat, he does have all what it takes to make it one day... Lapierre will add some pounds and I see something like a mix of Laperriere and Primeau in him! Lambert is a kid that will make it too IMO... I really like the way he is progressing... Lambert is the kid that I would have expected to get a shot at the last WJC... Urquhart is still raw, he got some great hands, is very overall skilled but will have to work on his quickness and physical play... Urquhart is a project but it could pay alot!

Hope for Bonneau the league wont ban the fights!