View Single Post
Old
11-09-2007, 12:56 PM
Sens Rule

vCash: 500
I have only been to the season opener against the Leafs this year and the Habs game. So 2 big games. There were scalpers going up to cars as they were waiting to turn into the parking lot. Scalpers as you walked up to the entrance. Many scalpers. You will have no problem getting tickets. You shouldn't pay much over face value either. Against less popular teams than the Habs and Leafs you can get tickets for 50-75 % of face value easily from scalpers.

I have heard that the Senators actually get scalpers to sell some of their unsold tickets. This is a rumour I have heard from a friend of mine that hangs out with the scalpers.

I bought a 300 level pair of tickets in 2005/06 from a scalper. I got it for about 60% of face value. They were right near the top right beside the coca cola zone. So I paid Coca Cola zone prices for a far more expensive face value ticket.

Watch for that as I think many scalpers have the worst tickets in each price class. Right beside the section with the lower price class. Which would make them the most likely unsold tickets the Sens would have.

So you could pay for the furthest away $80 tickets right beside the guys that paid $50. Or whatever.