View Single Post
Old
03-27-2004, 10:02 PM
penopekoo

vCash: 500
I was also at the game.
Seats right near the ice in the corner but the whole game was in the other end! GAAAH

Anyway, Robinson looked really good in the first period. I liked the type of play I saw from him. In the second and third he wasn't as good, but he didn't look out of place. He played better than Ferland, at least. Ferland was invisible.

Also good were Plekanec and Perezhogin, who showed lots of hustle and made things happen. Hossa was invisible. Absolutely invisible. Hainsey looked good, but his shots kept missing the net. Several times he took a big slapshot from the point but just missed! I also thought Cote and Vydareny played solid, smart defensive games.

Damphousse was really bad. And I'm not just saying that because I wanted to see Danis (though I did). He let in three goals, Morrison (the Roadrunners' goalie) let in none. Same number of shots (or thereabouts), though.

Maybe they'll play Danis tomorrow. And Flood.

(FUN NOTE: Danis looks almost EXACTLY like Michaud, except with slightly lighter hair. I'm totally serious, I've seen them both live!)