View Single Post
Old
03-28-2004, 12:32 AM
Munchausen
Full Time A-hole

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NWT Habs Fan
Yeah, the team really seemed to be playing only to get a point, as you could see from Q's bizarre little celebration after regulation time expired.
Me and a few buddies watching the game all had the same reaction when we saw that. We all looked at each other confused. What the hell was that? "Yay boys, we get our point!" Well I feel it doesn't take a whole lot to make you happy Q. Fortunatelly, the rest of the team did not celebrate as much, probably aware they just had their ***** spared by Theo's performance. Not playoff caliber hockey, far from it. Is that how CJ "prepares" his team for the playoffs? Getting dismal efforts for 3 games straight and holding on for dear life to a small lead instead of playing aggressive hockey? Yuk. With that kind of playing in the playoffs, we'll be out in 5, no matter who we play against (and yup, there's a good chance it'll be those same Bruins). Furthurmore, looking at our defensive corps recent performances, I pray the hockey god Souray can come back 100% for the 1st game of the playoffs, cause if he doesn't...