View Single Post
Old
11-14-2007, 12:27 PM
The Nemesis
Global Moderator
Semper Tyrannus

vCash: 500
Are kids under too much pressure?

I need a little help from people around here. For a final project in a Sociology class I have to do a research project on the topic of my choice, and I chose to look at peoples' opinions on the pressures kids face in youth sports.

However, I appear to have underestimated just how apathetic the other students on campus are, because I haven't gotten nearly enough people to fill out the survey I did. So I'm here asking some HF people (all of whom obviously have a connection to sports) to help me pad my population a little bit.

The survey is pretty short. 10 questions, half of which are yes/no, and it shouldn't take you more than 5 minutes or so.

I'll put the questionnaire in the following post, then you can either quote it and respond in this thread, or if you really don't want anyone else to see your answers, you can quote the post in a PM and send that to me.

Whichever you choose, please do quote the post and fill your answers inside the quoted section. for options presenting multiple choices (the yes/no questions and question 6) just bold the appropriate response(s) for the ranking questions (5 and 7) just type the appropriate number next to each item. If you answer "No" to question #1 (did you ever play organized, competitive youth sports), skip question 2 (for which the answer would obviously be zero) and go right to question 3.

The more people that respond, the better, and if you want to respond, please do so by Saturday night. I've also posted this on the Sharks forum, so please don't answer in both places (I don't want to accidentally count someone twice.

Thanks very much.

"Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent."
Sometimes I use Twitter: @Nemesis_HF
Sorry, I am not taking signature requests at this time.
The Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote