View Single Post
Old
03-28-2004, 01:42 PM
Perfect_Gravity

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big M1ke
I remember, just after our 1st lost this week, seeing someone creates a thread about our main problems and that we have to fix them right now.... This was our 1st lost in regulation time in near 15 games and almost everyone agreed with him....
The reason many people don't reply to those kinds of posts is that people have realized that those pessimistic people can not be reasoned with. No matter how many people post they will still be pessimistic and still believe that Montreal is going to lose all their games and be knocked out of the playoffs by Buffalo (I know we clinched, but before yesterdays game).

I was happy yesterday when I was watching the game. Once they ended regulation in a tie, and I knew they had officially made the playoffs. I didn't care that much that Boston won the game; we will win the next games and hopefully lot's in the playoffs.

Also do you guys know what happen to Begin after he got hit. Did he come back and play? Or is he injured?

[edit] just wanted to add that even though we may disagree with the views of those kinds of people, they still have every right to say what they want. Other wise discussion boards like this would be very boring if everyone had the same opinion [edit]