View Single Post
Old
03-28-2004, 10:56 PM
skoivu

vCash: 500
I wouldtn read into stuff that pierre mguire says. i think he talks just so he can hear his own voice. I dunno i dont like the guy as an announcer. Alwasy says the most obvious things and tres to make himslef sounds smart. Anyone else notice that. Im sure Kovalev does have conditioning problems. All players do. But he has amazing skills. Probably one of if not the most naturally skilled player in the league. I really hope he can find his game cuz when hes on hes amazing. And about him shooting the puck on one on ones. U cant score if theres no shot. Every shot is potential goal. If he tryed to dangle d men and turned the puck over evryone would be calling him selfish. Kovalev is a guy u want to shoot the puck. Hes a goal scorer.
I think that he will be alot mmore affective on a line wiht koivu. Koivus heart would rub off on him. Those 2 wiht Zednick on the sidde i think would dominate. i know that would makus a one line team. well 1 and a half line team. But if kovalev isnt on a line like that hes not as effective. Theres some players that make other players better. He needs better players. He needs someone that can play wiht him. Rebiero has the skills but doesnt have the speed. Ryder is too hard nose to play wiht him. u kow what im saying. Ryder is more of a power forward. I think That koivu and him play simular styles. Great play makers, amazing vison, Kovalev and Zedncik both have great shots I think that line togethre have all the ingredients for success