View Single Post
Old
11-21-2007, 06:26 PM
TrustInJarmo*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TK 421 View Post
Classy move from both of you, it's nice to see. On topic, I see Mareks had a bit of a slump in Peoria and I can't help but think about what TIJ said about him not playing well down the stretch last year. Thoughts anyone ? Specifically you TIJ, you seem to have good insight regarding goalies.
I will be honest TK, I haven't seen a game in person on or any tape of him this year.

He wasn't flat out terrible last year...but I did think he was very shaky in the games I saw. I talked to locals last year who would say "Marek was solid last game...hopefully he can do it tonight." Though every game I saw he was making stupid mistakes.

Out of position letting in some bad goals. Giving the puck up in his own zone. WAY TO MANY REBOUNDS (some that lead to big goals) was just some of the things I saw out of Marek.

Although maybe it was just a concidence and I saw "all" his bad games last year. Because like I said they were very high on his previous games.

Though I don't know if that is the same problem right now he is experiencing...wonder if anyone else has seen Schwarz in person this year??

TrustInJarmo* is offline   Reply With Quote