View Single Post
Old
03-30-2004, 02:25 PM
FlyersHomer DM03

vCash: 500
You people probably see me as a fair weather fan, because I was sunshiningly optimistic during the Flyers 'good times', and unrelentingly bitter during the Flyers 'bad times'--March 2004. That's because we have seen both extremes of the spectrum. The part where they beat (I mean...beat Ottawa) and Jersey x2 within like a week and a half, this team was playing its absolute best hockey, even without JR, Rico, and Primeau. Now it's plain pathetic, Esche's "one bad game" streak has reached three, we had a chance to all-but wrap up the division against the rangers, but let them win their first in nine games, nobody playing with any emotion, a fragile power play that reminds us what it was like before this season.

What I conclude is you will see one extreme show up for the playoffs. This team is either going to find its' rythym, now that all of our injured guys will be back, and take care of business the final week, win in the first round, and move on from there. BUT If this current play continues, we're gonna be out in five games, we need to win the division, most importantly, because blowing a huge division lead won't do this team's psyche any better.