View Single Post
Old
03-31-2004, 12:04 AM
Nemchinov13

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft Guru
HF was a very good prospect source 2 or 3 years ago..now, there future is pretty cloudy, IMO.

I worked my @ss off for them for 3 years, then all of a sudden the new managing editor comes in and says since I'm under 18 (I'm 17), I can't write anymore. Hmm..I've been a solid asset for 3 years, did many, many articles for other team pages besides the Rangers, HTML-coded hundreds of other writer's articles, designed and coded the format for the Top 50 and organizational rankings for the 3 years I was there. Then comes the new management, and I'm out the door. Since when does a website that people *volunteer* to write for get so picky about who can write and who can't?

Now that the Rangers finally are in a rebuilding mode, it sucks even more, since I would have loved the opportunity to write about prospects that actually have futures in the NHL.

Whatever. Who cares. It's over.

Their loss.

Brandon and Edge. I have been reading your articles since 1999 and I have to tell you that you guys were the best source of hockey I laid my hands on. I have always enjoyed your articles and I miss them a lot. If you guys are writing anywhere else, I would love to read them. Brandon, Mike, on behalf of many I would like to thank you for those wonderful years that you gave us.