Old
03-31-2004, 05:51 PM
Patty Ice
Best in the World

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Patty Ice Send a message via MSN to Patty Ice
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeyClause
Bell had one more shift after coming out of the box and was benched for the rest of the game. I wouldn't be suprised if the fight had something to do with it.

Tootoo's shots looked effective to me. Now, none of them were major blows but he's lucky he even hit him. Bell turtled pretty badly after the jersey blinded him. He was wriggling like a fish for the better part of the fight. Tootoo did a great job landing a few punches. It's hard to hit a target that you can't really see and that is constantly moving up and down left and right forward and backwards.

If Bell's isn't an idiot, he'll leave well enough alone. He's had two bouts with Tootoo and both times Bell has had his jersey over his head before he blinked. And this time, Bell actually tried started the fight and tried to get Tootoo. Didn't really work out that way.
I disagree big time. No way was Bell turtling (evident by the blind shot he took at "Tootoo" ie the linesman)...he was tryin to get outta his jersey while still goin at it. From what I remember of the fight, Tootoo was doin nothin more than softly hittin him with the palm side of his fist as he didnt have much room to deliver any decent shots. That was hardly a fight...more of a laugh at the expense of Bell as he was pressed against the board with his jersey over his head. Tootoo is a tenacious lil ******* tho.