View Single Post
Old
03-31-2004, 06:46 PM
Janerixon

vCash: 500
we have no use for lindros or bure, we are rebuilding, they both are older, near the end, and will require alot of money

something no one here has even mentioned is that none of these guys is going to accept a huge salary reduction (regardless of the possible new cba) to play on a rebuilding team, maybe to play on a contender, but not to be in last place, and if they are willing then i have to question their motives

i cant complain about either of these guys performances when they were healthy but its time to get younger and go in a different direction

now if we have to sign a center to play with jagr, something i think sather will do, i want someone who isnt injury prone and who can still make an impact, rolston is that man

as for coach, i dont see hitch getting fired, id love to get him if he is, but i dont see him getting fired even if the flyers lose in the 1st round

as for robinson, he didnt want to coach a bunch of overpaid older veterans, he enjoys working with younger guys and teaching them, he may be interested now, i cant blame him for not being interested before, besides who wants to work for sather? i dont