View Single Post
Old
03-31-2004, 09:05 PM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAN-HAB
did you watch any games lately dude? I didn't think so. You can't question Kovy's work ethic on the ice, the guy plays hard, trying to adapt to CJ's system which is not easy, ask anyone who knows a little bit hockey. Give him a chance to play 3 games in a row with the same linemates. I wish with 2 games left CJ would stop the line juggling and get the team ready for the playoffs.
Behave fans Behave
And you're asking the fans to behave? Calm down my friend the topic is about Kovalev, and you can't be serious by saying that he's working that hard, I mean come on I guess Sather's system or Renney's system was that hard to understand as well. Let's get real here, he will never adapt to the system and even though we want to sign at the end of season, he will personnally see that he's out of here since he doesn't like ''the system''.

I didn't know it was taboo to criticize Kovalev since everybody ciriticize Perreault and Dagenais all year long. And some others were bashing Ribeiro over super Captain K, forgetting that Ribs was and he's still our leader in points.

I guess you're right some fans should behave.