View Single Post
Old
03-31-2004, 10:59 PM
ceber

vCash: 500
Finally... an OT win! Pretty fun game, actually. Some stuff to get riled up about, good and bad.. cheering, booing.. no fights, but Worrell wouldn't go with Moose when he asked.. I didn't miss it. I don't think I've ever seen Roli so PO'd at the refs. Did they show everything he did on TV? Knocked the net off.. yelling at the refs.. wouldn't get back in the net... kicked at the ice, then pointed at it to try to get a ref to repair it.. I'm really surprised he didn't get a penalty.
Bouchard's pp goal was a loverly thing to see.. nice setup from Gabby.. nice shot.. good stuff. And how 'bout Daigle? 20 goals, 50 points... not bad for a guy who supposedly would disappear after a couple of weeks into the season.
Nice to see Veilleux get some time in during the OT.. he sure made the most of it.
They put down nice vinyl decals all over the upper and lower levels, stars with name of the season tix holders. I took mine home before Sunday since we figured it'd get pretty trampled. That has nothing at all to do with the game, but I thought I'd share.