This board is so dead...
View Single Post
04-01-2004, 05:54 PM
Join Date: Dec 2002
Originally Posted by
1. Shkotov and the Quebec team are out of the playoffs. S had 3g and 1a to lead the team.
2. Zakharov and Moncton are still in after sweeping whoever. Z has 2g and 3a.
3. Belle was named on of the three stars in each of the TriCity wins. He had 2g and 1a as Tricity took out portland in 5 games.
4. Bolduc and Rou played Lewiston in a 7 games series. Bolduc had 3g and 2a in the series as Lewiston will join Quebec at the golf course.
On a side Note, Alexander Picard (may be drafted by the Blues) plays for Lewiston and had 7g and 4a in the losing effort.
1. Did Moncton play that bad or were they just outplayed?
And I'm sure Picard's stock will rise that much higher after his playoff performance.
No promises this time.
View Public Profile
Irish Blues's albums
Find More Posts by Irish Blues