View Single Post
Old
12-03-2007, 10:23 AM
Joe T Choker
Wookin' Pa Nub in...

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Testify View Post
Man o man!!!! I wont resume the game and the aspects of it, because u guys can describe it much better than me in english

I will start tho, by saying it was my 1st NHL game live since playoffs '94 when I went to see Nordiques vs Montreal in Quebec.

I loved the atmosphere in the Bell Center even tho I was wearing my mustard jersey

I would like to point out players that impressed me!! Arnott ( man he is big and when he got pissed off in the 3rd period after his 2 penalties, the team really rallied up and the comeback started from there ).

Weber is also a beast! He totally laid smolinski ( I think ) in the first. To tell you, my gf went OMG

And I dont have to tell you that Radulov impressed me That guy was everywhere in the 3rd

Now im just sad that I will have to wait awhile to see the preds again, even tho Im maybe planning to go to Boston to see the game in january.

U guys are lucky to have the preds so close to your home, I just hope you appreciate it

GREAT GAME!
remember they're changing the schedule for next year (pre-lockout style) and maybe again the following year to go back to the 84 game schedule ... http://tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=224045&hubname=nhl
Quote:
But a model that's already gaining steam possibly in time for the 2009-10 season is the 84-game concept put forward by the Detroit Red Wings. It features 30 games against teams from the other conference - a home-and-home. It's a proposal that has also caught the eye of new NHL Players' Association executive director Paul Kelly.

Joe T Choker is offline   Reply With Quote